Saturday, May 1, 2021

The One Thing that Matters Most

 

Few doubt the times we are in. We have seen things like the world has never seen on this level. Everything is pointing to the one truth that this world is very quickly approaching the coming of the Lord. I could go into the prophecy of scriptures coming to pass. I could take this to the place as far as sin and its depth today that we are witnessing. I could go into a diatribe of corruption, lying, utter wickedness that is in the media and political the figureheads presently in office. We could take this road together in the direction of the present addictions from drugs to so many other addictions. We could list them, but for the sake of time and length of this blog. I take it that you know at least most of them. I could relay the facts of such compromise and the many falling away in the pulpit, in the pew in general the houses of worship. We can see on the horizon of the coming economic collapse; this too could be written about as well. However, I believe we can agree that most of us see this. So much of just that is listed above can and of itself be expounded on extensively and in many cases it has even to the point of exhaustion. This is what leads to me to this particular place of HOPE, FAITH, THANKFULNESS and while many may not understand a CERTAIN EXCITEMENT. I can wring my hands about the above craziness and chaos that I cannot do anything about. That is save the one thing that I can do about it, at which I hope you do as well and that is PRAY ABOUT IT.

Yet, all of this brings me to the ONE THING that I know that keeps me from the brink of insanity, and the desire to take matters in my own hands. The ONE THING that I hope you have your finger on the pulse of. The ONE THING that matters more than any and all the above and the more that could be listed.

1 Cor 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.   KJV

You know that because of this ONE THING here that I KNOW, and hope that YOU KNOW. The whole world can jump off the proverbial cliff and what matters most is this ONE THING. JESUS CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED.

Paul with the ability to tie the tongues, deeds, and the words of the false prophets, said I refuse to even come to you to do so. The ONE THING I will come to you with is the ONE AND ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. Paul is saying, don’t focus on them, nor the things they are saying, neither all the things that you can’t fix or give explanation to anyway. If you know this ONE THING, it matters not what YOU DON’T KNOW. I will say it like this as well. If you KNOW THE ONE that matters, then it matters not WHO YOU DON’T KNOW.

HE’S MY BALANCE TO ALL THIS. THE ONE I DO KNOW, THE KNOWLEDGE THAT I DO HAVE.

1 Cor 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.   KJV

Thank you for reading today.

May the LORD bless and lead you through these perilous times. LOOKING UNTO JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH... HEB 12:2

1 comment: